The Data Appeal Company is looking for a Data Scientist to be based in the Florence office (we are open to discuss a remote job position).
As Data Scientist, you will join the Data Team and contribute in the extraction of insights from data. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in numbers, data analysis and machine learning.
What you’ll do
- Work with the Data Team to provide complete solutions to business problems using data mining techniques, statistics and data analysis
- Design, develop and evaluate innovative models for predictive learning, working together with the team
- Work on large datasets using cutting-edge technologies
- Automate procedures and algorithms
- Technical degree (Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics) or Business statistics.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to use relational databases and knowledge of the SQL language
- Solid knowledge in data-mining and strong knowledge of Python
- Familiarity with Machine Learning frameworks (Scikit-learn, NLKT, spaCy) and numerical computing libraries (NumPy, Pandas, Dask, SciPy)
- Curiosity and passion for data science and self determination
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience of 2-3 years in a similar role
- Experience with data visualization tools (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau)
- Some knowledge of cloud engines
- Experience with deep learning algorithms and knowledge of dedicated frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch)
- Knowledge of Big Data Ecosystems